Event Organisation consists of coordinating every detail of meetings and conventions, from the speakers and meeting location to arranging for printed materials and audio-visual equipment. We work with clients worldwide to clearly define the planning process (preproduction phase, creative content, on site logistics, hospitality arrangements) and ensure the delivery of successful event operations (conferences & forums, outdoor events, exhibitions & tradeshows, government events).
Intraway’s event organisation teams have vast experience in managing events for both private and public sector. Our mission is to deliver emotive, stimulating and dynamic events, serving the markets that they deliver within. Over the last 20 years, we have established businesses across the events spectrum to include the management of an exhibition and conference venue with catering and on-site hotel, large scale event organisation. We aim, now and in the future, to continue to improve our service and our offering, to seek out new opportunities and delight our customers and clients.
Figuring out the best way to bring our clients and their audiences together, to create genuine bonds and lasting loyalty, is an Intraway specialty. We believe in the “keep it simple” approach. We start at the beginning and take the time to listen and understand your brief, your brand and your goals. We will work with you to design, manage and deliver modern and meaningful communications strategies, which are tailor-made to achieve your key objectives.
- The Brief First, we listen. We will understand your brand profile and who your target audience is. We will benchmark and analyse your competitors. We will uncover a true picture of your goals and objectives. Our aim is to go on a journey of discovery with you so we can tailor a strategy that will drive success.
- The Creative. We will generate ideas, develop and discuss them with your requirements in mind. We will consider all the modern and innovative solutions the world has to offer. Together, we will decide what will work best within the parameters of your timeframe and your budget.
- The Plan. We will present a detailed and illustrated proposal with a fully itemised budget. Our service includes managing all third party supplier contracts and invoices from initial deposits through to final settlements. We minimise and streamline your administration.
- The Delivery. We deliver the plan. We set agreed project milestones. We operate to best practise standards and deliver quality products and services. We ensure efficient, effective resource allocation. We action checks and balances throughout the project lifecycle. We report back to you on a regular basis, until delivery is successfully complete.
- The Evaluation. We debrief together. A post project review, including a written report, enables us all to assess and evaluate. It’s important to identify key learnings, project successes, and future opportunities for improvement. We will also evaluate financial success. This phase of work is the foundation stone for future projects.